Canoe, Snorkelling equipment, Dive (professional diver with equipment for the guests coming to the place of diving) extra charge, Windsurfing, Fishing equipment, Doughnat.
Captain, Cook, 2 sailors
Languages spoken on board
Easy boarding ladder
Leisure and entertainment
LCD, VHF, DVD, CD, Radio, Internet Connection via UMTS card
2 x 265 hp
Dinghy and outboard
4.3 m - 40 hp
AC 220 V
2 x 22 Kw
Charter rates and sailing areas of "Aurum"
Weekly charter rates (7 nights, from 18.00 h on the first day to 9.00 h of the last day, unless otherwise agreed.)
Cabin charter (price per person)
The prices include:
• Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew,
service on board
• 4/5 crew (skipper, cook, sailor/s)
• Fuel for 4 hours sailing per day, up to 6 hours of
generator work daily, using water
• Bed sheets once a week and towels twice in a week
• Ship's crew and their food, using specified ship
• Beach towels
The prices exclude:
• Meals and drinks for the clients
• Half board HB (breakfast/lunch) is mandatory - 330€ person/week
Water is included in price during whole day.
• Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 30€ / meal per person
• Full board (FB) 520€ - person/week
• hostess on request at extra charge (100 EUR/day)
• 1000 EUR/week includes: expenses in town ports (but not marina fees) , sojourn taxes
• tickets for national parks
• The cost of getting on and off board in other ports on special request by the clients
• Transfer or hotel accommodation if the request is agreed as mediated by our company
• More than 4 hours of engine work per day and 6 hours of generator work per day
Discounts for children:
0-2 years free, 2-10 years- 50% reduction, .
Particulars are displayed in good faith and believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. They will be confirmed by our Yacht Charter Consultant along with exact pricing during the yacht charter selection process. This page is merely informational and the yacht is not necessarily available for charter, nor is she represented or marketed in anyway by InterCharter. This web page and the information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and informations are displayed in good faith but InterCharter does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any yacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current. A professional yacht charter consultant will discuss all the details during your charter selection process.
For further information, please fill in the form below or send an e-mail to